Frisco Family Attorneys
Divorce Lawyers in Frisco, Texas
At the law firm of Laurence A. DePlaza, P.C., our legal team offers resourceful and proactive representation in divorce and family law matters throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. We confidently and compassionately handle a wide range of family law concerns, from divorce to child custody, child support and alimony. No matter what concern affects your family, our lawyers will always work closely with you to protect your interests, advance your goals and help you make the most of life after divorce.
Contact our Frisco family law attorneys today by calling 972-380-4222.
The Frisco divorce attorneys and family law lawyers at our firm offer comprehensive family law representation in the following practice areas:
- Divorce litigation services on issues involving spousal support, asset division and access to your children
- Divorce planning to make sure that your petition for dissolution of marriage is filed on the strongest terms possible
- Using experts in divorce litigation to prove complex facts and to provide professional help as necessary
- Complex property division matters involving a large number of assets distributed over multiple accounts, investments, businesses and unique items
- Location and fair distribution of hidden assets
- Child custody and visitation problems
- Child support issues in divorce and paternity cases
- Enforcement of alimony, child support, visitation and asset disclosure orders
- Mediation of family law disputes as an alternative to litigation
- Modification of agreements and decrees on child custody and support
- Resolution of complex divorce issues involving members of pro-athletic teams
- Resolution of custody disputes between same-sex partners
- Protection of grandparents’ rights after the death of an adult child or in situations in which a grandchild is experiencing abuse or neglect
Dedicated and Experienced Representation
AV-rated* attorney Laurence DePlaza is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. With over 20 years of experience devoted to the resolution of complex issues in divorce, property distribution, child custody and other family problems, he is a divorce lawyer who knows how to help clients in Frisco overcome personal problems and achieve immediate and long-range goals.
Contact Our Frisco Family Lawyers
Contact us in Frisco, Texas, to learn more about how we can help you. You may call us at 972-380-4222 to schedule a consultation with a divorce attorney serving the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. Consultations are confidential and at no obligation.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.