Plano Based Divorce Attorneys
If you need advice and representation from a divorce lawyer for a divorce issue in Plano, McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Grapevine, Colleyville or any other city in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, please contact Laurence DePlaza, P.C. for dependable and highly attentive counsel. Our law firm’s distinctive approach to client service in Texas divorce cases can help you avoid mistakes and take advantage of opportunities to resolve the dissolution of your marriage on favorable terms.
AV-rated* family law attorney Laurence DePlaza is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, a member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, has been featured in Texas Monthly, and is a Super Lawyer. He is also Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Divorce Help in Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney or Anywhere Else in North Texas
Our divorce firm not only offers attentive, responsive and thorough client service on the issues most frequently encountered in divorce – property division, child custody and visitation, alimony, child support, and modification or enforcement of divorce decrees – but also provides proactive guidance on less common issues as:
- Complex property division problems involving family business asset valuation, community property characterization issues or locating and tracing undisclosed income or assets of your spouse
- Enforcing or challenging the terms of a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- High-conflict child custody and visitation problems, where one parent or the other has a history of alcohol or drug abuse, family violence, mental illness, or other serious barriers to effective parenting
- Children’s mental health and adjustment issues
- Interstate relocation issues
We also help you get the most out of court-ordered mediation or counseling sessions, and do everything possible to help you understand your rights and responsibilities under Texas family law. Together, we can develop and work toward realistic goals for you and your children.
Many divorces bring serious problems on the part of one or both spouses to light, including financial irresponsibility, poor parenting skills, substance abuse/chemical dependency issues, poor sexual behavior/judgment, domestic violence or other issues. Many of these issues can jeopardize your ability to achieve your goals, especially those related to child custody or unsupervised visitation.
Expert Advice & Support For Divorces
Our access to a wide network of talented professionals in fields ranging from anger management to financial planning can help you get the expert advice and support you need to not only strengthen a weak position, but also to help you grow and improve as a person and a parent. Our firm has an outstanding record of success with clients who needed help, and had the good sense to obtain it in time to save themselves and their future relationships with their children.
If you could use the help of a highly accomplished lawyer who can help you turn the pain of your divorce into an effective springboard toward a better future, contact the Plano divorce attorneys of the law firm of Laurence A. DePlaza, P.C. to schedule an initial phone or in-office confidential consultation today. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon special request.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.