Dallas Family Law Lawyers
Divorce Attorneys in Dallas
Representing family law and divorce clients in Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding areas, the law firm of Laurence A. DePlaza, P.C. is a highly regarded law firm with the capacity to serve clients’ complex needs. Our work includes the resolution of difficult issues that sometimes arise during the dissolution of a marriage. They involve complex property division problems, as well as allegations of serious parental shortcomings — domestic violence, drug or alcohol abuse, child abuse or neglect, obstruction of child custody and visitation, and child support commitments that have gone into default.
Contact our Dallas family law attorneys today by calling 972-380-4222.
Based at our Plano, Texas, office, family law attorney Laurence DePlaza has earned a reputation for effectively handling these difficult issues. Mr. DePlaza is board certified** in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is AV rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system and has been listed in Texas Super Lawyers magazine.
Family Law Services
Please follow the links below to learn about our work in diverse areas of family law. If you do not see a matter listed, we urge you to get in touch with our firm today about your needs. Our practice is always evolving, and we do not hesitate to take on matters involving complex facts and novel legal issues.
- Divorce litigation and mediation
- Child custody and visitation for divorcing couples or parents that have never been married
- Child support and paternity issues for fathers and mothers on either side of the issue
- Complex property division and tracing hidden assets in order to divide them according to the law of equitable distribution
- Divorce planning in order to organize yourself, your assets and your goals before filing for divorce
- Using experts in divorce litigation in order to support the divorce case
- Modification and enforcement of existing court orders
- Grandparents’ rights
- Pro-athlete divorces and managing the professional reputation upon divorce
- Same-sex custody/domestic partnerships
Contact a Dallas Family Law Attorney
Contact us in Plano, Texas, to learn more about how we can help you. You may call us at 972-380-4222 to schedule a confidential consultation with a divorce attorney serving the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. Consultations are confidential and at no obligation.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.
**Not every attorney in the firm is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.